We are inviting you to join Canadian leaders from business, government and academia at a dinner in Toronto on November 28th celebrating a landmark in Canadian public policy – the C.D. Howe Institute Monetary Policy Endowment – which supports Canada’s leading private-sector centre for monetary policy research.
This year, the C.D. Howe Institute’s Benefactor’s Lecture will feature Stephen Poloz, Current Governor of the Bank of Canada. Again, the leaders of Canada’s major financial firms are supporting the effort, and we are grateful for support from:
- Dean A. Connor, President and CEO, Sun Life Financial
- Victor G. Dodig, President and CEO, CIBC
- Bill Downe, CEO, BMO Financial Group
- Donald A. Guloien, President and CEO, Manulife
- David McKay, President and CEO, RBC
- Brian J. Porter, President and CEO, Scotiabank
Sound monetary policy, a robust financial sector, and good macroeconomic management have been key advantages for Canada in recent years. Sustaining and building on these advantages depends on effective research into policy challenges, and intelligent discussion of how to meet them.
Please join us for our Annual Benefactors' Lecture and Dinner with Stephen Poloz, Governor of the Bank of Canada. The dinner will take place from 6-9 pm in downtown Toronto. RSVP to Tammy Trepanier at email@example.com.